Harmony Blinds (Reading) News 1st JUNE Update Covid19
Harmony Blinds are happy to report we are returning to a normal service from the 1st June, hopefully manufacturing timescales will not have to be extended too much as we all adapt to what will be the norm for some time to come.
With that in mind we have set out our guidelines for Covid-19 safety procedures for customers and staff to follow below.
- Please inform us if you or any members of your household are self-isolating or have shown any symptoms of the virus within the last 14 days. Likewise, if an appointment has been arranged and our circumstances change we will inform you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to postpone an appointment.
- Sales Calls: Where possible the 2m distancing guidelines to be observed, sales calls we feel require a degree of interaction so Peter and Matt will have gloves and a mask to pop on after their initial introduction at your front door.
- Our staff, Peter & Matt, will sanitise their hands before entering your property and again after leaving, appropriate gloves will be worn where necessary.
- Please can we request that our customers wash or sanitise their hands, or if preferred wear disposable gloves upon handing the sample presenters and again when the consultation has finished.
- Our mini working samples will be presented and operated by Peter and Matt only.
- Installations: Where possible the 2m distancing guidelines will be observed; gloves and masks are provided for staff and can be worn at all times. If it is possible for the fitter to be left on their own and for members of the household to go into another room this would be ideal, as this would allow the removal of the mask. However, if the customer prefers, we are happy to wear the mask at all times, please request this when your appointment is booked. Also, if possible, could doors be opened for our staff and any ornaments taken away from windowsills prior to any measuring or installation procedures.
- Installations that would require 2 people would always be carried out by the same members of staff, Peter & Matt.
- If you have any concerns or comments relating to the above guidelines, please contact us in the first instance.
By following the above guidelines, it will ensure the safety of you our valued customer and our staff which is always paramount in our actions…
Harmony Blinds Reading